- Why isn’t my organization listed?
- Can non-co-operatives be added to the listings?
- How do I add a new listing?
- How do I update or correct my listing?
- How do I apply to be a facilitator?
Q. How do I apply to be a facilitator?
- Read the information contained in the CYL webpages, including those for facilitators, participants and parents to familiarize yourself with any changes to the CYL program. (You may also wish to download the current CYL newsletter.)
- If you're unsure you are qualified to become a facilitator, contact On Co-op. We can help guide you, or put you in touch with other facilitators.
- If you are unsure about your summer plans, or the amount of time you can devote to becoming a CYL facilitator, please talk to On Co-op before applying. Teams are created based on a variety of criteria; scheduling last minute replacements can be disruptive and takes time away from other CYL obligations.
- Talk to your employer to see if they will allow you to take the time off as part of their sponsorship or community involvment policies.
- Download and complete the facilitator application package, and submit by the application deadline.
- Facilitators do not require sponsors, as participants would.
The CYL facilitator application package must be submitted by Friday April 12, 2010, to:
Ontario Co-operative Association,
Attention: Kerr Smith, Education Manager
450 Speedvale Ave. W., Suite 101
Guelph ON N1H 7Y6
Phone 519.763.8271 Toll-free 1.888.745.5521
Fax 519.763.7239 Email: email@example.com
Question still not answered?Ask Us a Question