Credit Union Youth Bursary Information
2017 Youth Director Bursary Information
For the third consecutive year, the DF Executive is offering youth directors of credit union and caisse populaire boards, the chance to attend the entire conference and have their registration fees covered by the DF! This is a unique and awesome opportunity to network with and learn from experienced directors and system leaders and experts.
The bursary will cover the set 2017 conference registration fee, which includes the sessions, meals and activities outlined in the Conference Rates above. Any additional costs (i.e., travel to/from the conference, overnight accommodations, the dinner banquet, and any food not included with the conference registration fee, is the sole responsibility of the individual and/or his or her affiliated credit union or caisse populaire.
Bursary applicants are required to book thier own accommodations at the venue and are eligible for the group rate that we have set aside for all our delegates this year. Please note that the later you book you rooms, the less chance of getting the group rate! Access the accommodaton page here for more information.
- Aged 35 years and under (at time of application and during the 2017 Directors’ Forum Conference);
- A Canadian credit union or caisse populaire board member;
- Has not received a bursary from the Directors’ Forum in the past;
- Demonstrate a personal commitment and potential for further development and the ability to significantly influence credit union development in Canada;
- Application is received by the deadline of July 31, 2017;
- Application is approved by the selection panel (i.e. the 6-member DF Exective).
Applications will be processed on a first-come, first-serve basis, so complete and return the form, available in the downloads section of the right-hand toolbar, today!